Friday, November 25, 2005

Imitation Is the Sincerest Form of Flattery

I thought I would jump on A.Maria's 100 things band wagon.......Enjoy!

100 Things about me!

1 – I do not have a middle name
2 – My favorite food is a tuna fish sandwich
3 – People think that I am funny...I don’t see it
4 – I am told that I can tell a good story
5 – I’m not sure that I can come up with 100 things to tell you
6 – I LOVE Beer – Bud Lite to be exact
7 – I am addicted to Diet Pepsi, I sometimes drink 2-2litres a day!
8 – I love to sing even though I have a terrible voice, and always sing the wrong words
9 – I also love to dance
10 – My favorite cities are Seattle, NYC and Vegas Baby!
11 – I use to live in Seattle
12 – I go to Vegas every year, sometimes twice a year
13 – I have 1 older sister
14 – Her birthday is on Christmas
15 – She is the only person who knows I have a blog
16 – I am ridiculously obsessed with Barry Manilow
17 – I have traveled all over to see him
18 – I served in the United States Army
19 – I was stationed in Alabama, California and Washington
20 – I do not support the war, however, I support our troops
21 – I love love love shoes
22 – I have so many that I’m embarrassed to tell
23 – I once bought 12 pair of shoes in one day
24 – I am a Parrot Head
25 – I hate being cold
26 – I obsess about getting a nice tan every summer
27 – I think everyone looks better with a tan
28 – Yes, I am well informed about skin cancer...no lectures please
29 – I wish I had someone to run with
30 – I know I would run more often and faster if I had a partner
31 – Two years ago, I had my right foot reconstructed
32 – It is being held together with screws
33 – I also had Osteomyelitis of the left fibula when I was 15
34 – That left me with 16inch scar on my leg
35 – It has since shrunk to 11 inches
36 – I am struggling to get to 100
37 – My favorite holiday is Valentine’s Day
38 – I have spent the last 10 Valentine’s Days alone
39 – That’s right folks, I am single
40 – By choice
41 – I have a 12-year-old son
42 – I told myself I wasn’t going mention him in my running blog
43 – He is the love of my life
44 – I have traveled all over the US and Europe
45 – I love reality TV
46 – I want to go on The Amazing Race
47 – I am 5 foot 9 and love to wear high heels
48 – I am an Aries
49 – My sister calls me Amada, that is not my name
50 – I sometimes tell people I meet that my name is Roxanne
51 – My real name is Aimee
52 – No, I am not French
53 – I have a bad habit of biting my nails
54 – I’ve recently started to sprout gray hair, I am devastated
55 – I will do what ever it takes to cover them
56 – I am hoping that running helps me stay young
57 – I lie about my age
58 – Not because I am ashamed, but because I feel younger than I am
59 – I am 33
60 – I believe that everything happens for a reason
61 – I do not believe in love at first sight
62 – I also do not believe in “soul” mates
63 – I am a very independent woman
64 – I think this intimidates men
65 – I will never settle for less than what I think I deserve
66 – I am a proud Bostonian
67 – I LOVE the Boston Red Sox
68 – I am pissed that ticket prices went up again this year
69 – The Red Sox organization takes advantage of fan dedication
70 – I went to game 2 of the World Series
71 – It was amazing
72 – I am also a Patriots fan
73 – I have a really heavy Boston accent
74 – I like to drop the eff bomb to get my point across
75 – It’s not very attractive
76 – I do not know how to cook very well
77 – I can however, bake
78 – I love to take pictures
79 – I have boxes of photos that need to be organized
80 – I just recently purchased a digital camera
81 – I am obsessed with teeth, they are the first thing I look at when I meet someone
82 – I was heartbroken when I heard that Nick and Jessica split up
83 – The chances of me actually dating Nick Lachey have just increased...heehee!
84 – I don’t think that anyone should get married before the age of 30
85 – I don’t really like chocolate, I am more of a vanilla person
86 – I have 3 tattoos
87 – I only run in pants
88 – I am late for just about everything...(fashionably)
89 – I think everyone should have a passport ready, because you just never know!
90 – I always say I am going to cut my hair off, but never do...it’s way too long
91 – I put no limits on the amount of money I spend on myself...I work too hard and deserved everything I buy.
92 – I have been at my current job for 8 years
93 – It’s not the best job, but I like it. It has enabled me to purchase a home, a car and to travel several times a year.
94 – Once my son goes into high school, I will make some career changes
95 – I have a cat named Elmo
96 – My favorite song ever is “Shake you down” by Gregory Abbott
97 – I DVR Regis and Kelly, Oprah and Ellen everyday
98 – My favorite TV show is Lost
99 – I wish I were 30 lbs lighter

Drum Roll please....

100 – I plan on training to run the Philly Marathon next year!

8 Comments:

At Friday, November 25, 2005 4:12:00 PM, Blogger David said...

Out of 100 things about you, my favorites are:

Favorites: 4, 18, 25, 26, 56

Not so favorite: 7, 38, 74, 88

 
At Friday, November 25, 2005 8:23:00 PM, Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

"I don’t really like chocolate, I am more of a vanilla person"

You're killin' me!

Although for some reason, I like vanilla icecream more than chocolate.

There was a movie playing at the gym today called "Fever Pitch" about a guy who was a big Red Sox fan. It made me think of you. :)

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:27:00 PM, Blogger a.maria said...

nice. we can be running partners and join the Amazing Race together (cuz omg i always watch that going..yeah. i could do that. better AND faster!)...

i love these lists. makes me feel better knowing i'm not the only one that does 74. thinks 84 and 82, 91, 93, 65, and that also has a fake name..

!! fun. good times.

 
At Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:26:00 AM, Blogger taskette said...

It's fun to find out all these things about people. I hear ya on 78 & 79... I'm really kind of a nerd about it too.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 4:23:00 PM, Blogger susie said...

Fun--I've thought about doing this, too, but getting to 100-geesh. #60 gets me through each day. And 76? I'm there.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I agree with Susie on on number 60 - here here!

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:22:00 AM, Blogger toughcookie7 said...

I put no limits on the amount of money I spend on myself...I work too hard and deserved everything I buy.

What an awesome statement...makes me feel better about the gazillions of dollars I spend on bike equipment! ;)

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 2:34:00 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

A cat named elmo how cool. What are your tattoo's off?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home