Thursday, November 17, 2005

Still Running....

So yeah……I’ve been running. Not as much as I’d like to, but nonetheless, running. Things are busy this time of year at work and just preparing for the holidays. The weather is holding up here in Boston, so I am still running outdoors. Not sure how I feel about the new orthodics, they are a little big longer than my old ones. I think I just need to do a few more runs in them and then re-evaluate.

So that’s it, nothing new and exciting on the running front. Oh…..I forgot, I am running a race on Thanksgiving Day. Good times. Should be fun. I know the route very well seeing as it is taking place in my old stomping grounds where I grew up. I’m looking forward to it. I am trying to get some of the family out to cheer me on……we’ll see…it’s pretty early in the morning.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:10:00 AM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Nice blog. Good luck on your Turkey Trot! Looking forward to the race report.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home