Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bad Blogger

I know, I’m a bad blogger, very bad blogger.
No rhyme or reason why I haven’t been blogging, I just haven’t...my blog, I can do what I want!!
I HAVE been reading, commenting and keeping up on the latest and greatest running blogs.
I’m not going to back pedal back to my last post, I’ll just pick up with yesterdays run.
I went running for 35 minutes. The back of my right knee is feeling a little “off”. Not sure what that is, but something isn’t right with it. It doesn’t hurt, it feels like something is being pulled or stretched. I will focus more on stretching that area next run.
I am hoping that the nice weather here in Boston stays a little longer, running on the treadmill just doesn’t work for me. Outside is where I need to be!

Next up for me is to start looking at some local races to run and work on setting some PR’s.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, January 19, 2006 6:57:00 PM, Blogger christine said...

nice to hear things are on the upswing...except that knee thing......take it slow......all that partying over the holidays (hehe) may have made you a little soft (hehehe).

 
At Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:29:00 AM, Blogger David said...

I bet Susie will tell you about back of knee pains. She's suffered too long herself.
If you pick a race, you'll have to plan a ramp up in training which will get you out the door more which will make you a happy runner.
So pick a race.
If you don't do it soon you'll be distracted by that news story that reads "Pitchers and catchers report to spring training today."

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Glad yer back!
I, too, hope that the balmy weather sticks around a while longer. Is it too much to hope that we have seen the last of the winter snowstorms??

 
At Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:08:00 PM, Blogger The Clyde said...

race season....can't wait for race season....

It really helps in training if you know you have a solid date for a race coming up.

Run on....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home