Tuesday, February 07, 2006

i-pod Running List

So this is the latest and greatest update of my i-pod running list. I just changed it up and I'm not liking it so much. Any suggestions would be great.
I throw in a little Army Cadence to keep my pace and footing so when it says AC, that's what it is.

AC
Check on It - Beyonce
Bring Em' Out - T.I and Jay Z
Dancin' with myself - Billy Idol
All the Small Things - Blink 182
AC
Dream Boy/Dream Girl - Johnny O
Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall out Boys
Black Cat - Janet Jackson
AC
We Don't have to take our clothes off - Jermaine Stewart
Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle
I Don't Care - Ricky Martin
AC
Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson
You've Got the Look - Prince/Sheena Easton
Baby I'm a Star - Prince
AC
I'm a Bitch - Meredith Brooks
I like Big Butts - Sir Mix A Lot
Dirty Water - Standells
Party Your Body - Stevie B
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes

Total Run Time - 1 hour 30 minutes

Now mind you, I have about 2000 songs in my i-tunes library and I cannot get a running list together to save my life. I used to only run to Army Cadence, but have since incorporated music. I've found that just because I like a song doesn't mean I want to run to it.
What is everyone else running to????
HELP!!!
Just some FYI, I don't like techno/house/electronica......just not my style!!

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:24:00 AM, Blogger susie said...

A friend gave me some Army cadence a few weeks ago. Wow, it *does* keep you on pace!

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger taskette said...

Try Nickelback. Especially the new cd "All The Right Reasons". There are about 2 songs on there that (I Think) are too slow to run to but the rest kick butt!! I love it.

 
At Friday, February 17, 2006 7:54:00 PM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Hi SoxFan!
I loved this post, so I put up a short list of my faves over at my site.

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:13:00 AM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

I love running to Cadences. I usually run to the Marine Corps ones though. (I'm a little biased, hubby is a Marine)

The Rocky IV Soundtrack is awesome to run to.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 7:11:00 AM, Blogger Spence said...

How about some Counting Crows (Accidentally In Love), Kool and the Gang (Celebration), Madonna (The Immaculate Collection), Paul Simon (Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard, Late in the Evening, Kodachrome), and Katrina and the Waves (Walkin' on Sunshine)? Nothing gets my feet moving like cheesy 70s-80s music...

Go Sox!

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger KT said...

Glam rock. I'm all about the glam rock. Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, you name it. How embarrassing.

Also, "Mama Said Knock You Out" is guaranteed to put a little spring in your step.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home