Sunday, February 26, 2006

Shut Down.

Hi it's me....I'm alive (just in case anyone was wondering!!). So, I usually do ALL of my bogging from work, creating posts as well as reading all of your wonderful blogs and commenting. New Flash.....I came back from NYC and they had shut down access to blogs at my office. Effers. The horror! Hence the reason I have not posted, commented or even read a single blog in about 3 weeks. I know.....I could do this all from home, but who has time for that??? Honestly, when I get home from work the last thing I want to do is get on the computer, seeing as I work on one all day, and to get on the computer at home, I have to literally beg, plead and bargain with my son to get off. So here I am on Sunday morning checking in and posting. This will prolly have to be my designated blog time, which means I will be down to once a week blogging, reading and commenting. BOOOO! C'est la vie!

OK, so I left off around Valentine's Day....I went to NYC that week-end. We got snowed in and had to stay an extra day. Kinda fun, kinda inconvenient. You would've thought NYC had never seen 20 plus inches of snow before, the city pretty much shut down. I didn't do any running in NYC.
I got back and continued with my running schedule, however, I have to move it indoors, and you know how I LOOOVE the treadmill. I cut down to running 3 days a week instead of 4.

I have started a major diet, so we'll see how that goes in conjunction with my running. I hope the pounds just fall off!!!
That's about it. Nothing too exciting.
Peace!

5 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:27:00 PM, Blogger KT said...

Evil employers!

Best of luck with the new routine...

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:39:00 AM, Blogger christine said...

i know what you mean about duking it out with the offspring to use the computer my dtr. constantly complains "you blog too much, my turn!" good luck with the new plan.

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:32:00 AM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

Which diet did you start? How is it going?

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:36:00 AM, Blogger a.maria said...

girl, where you be!??!?!

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger a.maria said...

WOMAN!! get your butt to your computer and update us! for the LOVE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home